We had no idea what Redfest was, we were just going because Colin was going to be there. Anyway, it turned out to be a wonderful weekend of fun for all.
Sorry about the terrible photos - I forgot the camera and had to resort to the good old phone camera!
- show rides,
- lantern making for a parade,
- fireworks at a kid friendly time of 6:45pm,
- animals for touching,
- show food,
- we got to talk to Colin for 30mins after his Saturday night show
- Isaiah got a really close and personal show with Colin on Sunday
- And Colin sang 'Edge of the Kimberley' specially for us.
Such a fun family time together. So many special memories made that weekend.