I have finally got my scrapbooking program on my Mac - can't believe the hassle of programs that won't run on a Mac. Well - now I am off again making all sorts of invites and pages with our photos of special moments.
I've decided to make a calendar for our year using photos from our time in Kununurra. I also added some Character Traits I'm planning to study with our boys each month. Hopefully these will help me to remember to move on to the next one and get into it as the new month comes along. Here's January's.
Sunday, January 8, 2012
This weekend we
- planted a Jacaranda tree in our yard
- added a cargo net to our fort
- enjoyed some time on our new kids swing
- spent time playing in irrigation ditches while Dad worked
- had family photos taken
- added some little gardens to the veggie patch for companion plants/flowers
- had some lovely family time together in amongst weekend farm work