Thursday, March 31, 2011

Memorable Moments - Isaiah

Yesterday Jai dropped a toy on my toe while we were playing outside,
(this is not the memorable bit). 

Isaiah was playing nearby but ran off not long after this happened. 
I didn't think anything of this.
I assumed he was just going off to play somewhere else. 

A few minutes later he runs back with a cold drink from the fridge and says,
'Here you go mum, something cold to put on your sore toe. 
That will make it feel better.' 

I was super impressed - he is starting to think of others more and is learning to care and be kind. 
When I had finished 'cooling' my toe, he even went and put it back in the fridge for me.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful caring, & the first aid lesson came from his experience with Nan that morning when he jammed his fingers. He's putting it all together. That's special. love ya Mum

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to 'chat' with me!