Saturday, June 18, 2011

Celebrate the Boy

I've been checking out this website for a while but recently had a friend recommend it again so spent a little more time looking around.  At the same time I was planning a pair of pants for Isaiah - just a quick pair of trackies for around the house/farm.  Anyway - I clicked on a link and found these easy pockets so decided to add them to his trackies.  Every boy needs a pocket for his treasures (or a hankie in winter).  I'm in love with the tool fabric.



I put two square pockets on the back as well. Great posing below!!



You may have noticed a green arm in the top photo.  We've had an interesting last week or so, two different hospitals, two casts and one very brave boy.  Check out the green arm - although he doesn't look it in the picture, he was super excited that he was allowed to chose the colour.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to 'chat' with me!