- like a vacation except instead of going somewhere different,
we stay home and mum is away and we do things that are different.
Thank-you Sparkle Stories for this definition.
- a trip to town for new sandpit sand, special morning tea and a long play in the park
- filling the wheel barrow with sand, riding on top and getting tipped into the sand pit
- picking up new tyres for the quad bike from town, fitting them and then taking it for a test drive with all the boys aboard
- french toast, bacon and maple syrup for breakfast
- cooking jumbles
- visiting friends in town for a play
- lots of wrestling
- dinner with grand parents which always means special desserts
- lego play with dad
- tennis with dad
It sounds like they had so much fun, I'm almost sad I missed out. But then I remember that I was at the Novotel, Twin Waters on the Sunshine Coast being completely refreshed with over 100 other homeschooling mums. No, I didn't miss out at all.