I've been on holiday!! Both literally and figuratively speaking. We had a few short breaks over the normal holiday times, at the beach and camping & water skiing. I have also been using January to try and get some order in my life. Here's what I've been doing...
- Mind Organisation for Mums (Power of Moms)
- implementing the Freedom Filer
- Planning for 20 weeks of lessons in Five in a Row
- Reorganise our middle room (playroom/lesson room)
- Sorting out our new craft cupboard
Therefore I've had no extra brain space or time to consider blogging. But I have spent some time thinking about what I'm wanting to do with the space this year.
I plan to
- share the character traits we are learning about and the activities we do with these.
- show you some of the things I make through out the year
- share something we are working on once a week on a Friday - this could be something I'm making, a habit I'm trying to cultivate, something the kids and I are doing together or a lesson I'm working on with the kids
- update with how we are going with what we are working on
So I'm aiming for a weekly Friday post. I'll see how this goes and how realistic this is!! But I'm not starting yet. I still need a couple more weeks to get my organisation implemented, then I'll be back and committed to posting once a week at the least.
Hope you will join me in my journey.