Tuesday, July 10, 2012

New Things

Here are some things I recently received for my birthday.  These people know me so well.  All such 'me' things.

New picture for my veranda
A new cook book I can't wait to try out

A special old box for my sew supplies, surrounded by my current project. 
This box used to be my grandma's.  My dad made it for her to store her sewing things in.  I found it in the shed holding all sorts of random bolts, springs and things a while ago and mentioned something like that would be great for storing thread in.  So my mum cleaned it up and they gave it to me.  I love that is has such a family history.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! Love them all. You can share any good recipes with us please... :-) g

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to 'chat' with me!