Thursday, December 6, 2012

3 Things Thursday - Our Tree




We put up our tree on the weekend - our tradition is to do it on the first weekend in December.  Last year at the after christmas sales I bought this new tree.  Until now we have had a waist high cheap tree I bought my first year of uni!!  I feel so grown up now with my big tree.  We have a mix of home made decorations (that's a boab nut from the Kimberley in Western Australia that I painted) and beautiful angels that I've collected over the years.

The handmade decorations are on the increase as we make one three each day with our Truth in the Tinsel activities.  Three of each!!  It's not too late to join in with us.  You can still buy it here.  I'll show some of what we've been doing on the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Good day, you run such a terrific blog, on this one! And there is also one thing I would like to ask you. Is this a paid blog theme that you can purchase or this one is a common one?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to 'chat' with me!