Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Catching up

I am currently working on my digital scrapbook for last year (trying to catch up) - I haven't even started one for this year yet! I must say I haven't been very inspired for the last few month, but thanks to a friend's encouragement I have rediscovered the enjoyment I get from preserving past memories. It takes me back to the time/day when the event happened and I relive it again. Over the last couple of days - five mins here and there - I have done this double page. A camping trip to El Questro with Scott's parents. Do you see how small Jai was?? Just 6 weeks old. I can't believe that soon there will be another one that small!



I will keep sharing more as I do them - who knows when that will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to 'chat' with me!