Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Slowing Down

I am absolutely not good at slowing down. I always have projects, things I want to do or get done. Cooking, sewing, trying to get through my 'handmade' christmas list, scrapbooking, blogging etc. However, at present I am in a bit of conflict with my body. My body is very much telling me to slow down but my head still thinks I can do all these things.
As you can see, my body is going to win this one for a while.



So this space may become quiet for the next few weeks as we adjust to this little one joining us.
I'm sure there will be photo updates as soon as possible but I'm not making any promises for now.
I am going to try and rest a little!
(as much as possible with a 3 & 1 year old in the house)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to 'chat' with me!